What is TikTok?
TikTok is a super popular app that lots of people all over the world use. It’s like a fun playground where you can make, share, and like short videos about all kinds of stuff. You can get it on your phone or even use it on the internet.
How Can You Watch TikTok on Your TV?
Do you have an Apple TV? Or maybe a TV that can use AirPlay? You can watch TikTok videos on your big TV screen if you do! Just make sure your TV and your phone or iPad are on the same Wi-Fi network. Then, turn on AirPlay on your Apple TV. Here’s how:
How to Watch TikTok on Apple TV from Your iPhone or iPad
This trick works for Smart TVs and some other devices that can use AirPlay too.
- If you don’t have TikTok on your iPhone or iPad, you can get it from the App Store.
- Once you have TikTok, open the app and log in with your account.
- Start watching the videos you like. TikTok doesn’t have a special AirPlay button, but you can still show the videos on your TV.
- Swipe down from the top right on your iPhone to open the Control Center. Then, tap on “Screen Mirroring.”
- You’ll see a list of devices. Choose your Apple TV and type in the code to connect.
- When it’s connected, you can watch TikTok videos on your big TV. Cool, right?
How to Show TikTok Videos on Apple TV from Your Mac
If you want to watch TikTok videos from your Mac on your Apple TV, it’s pretty easy!
- First, open up Safari on your Mac computer and go to the TikTok website.
- Log in with your TikTok account info.
- Pick any video you like and start watching it.
- Look up at the top of your Mac screen and click on the Control Center icon. Then, choose “Screen Mirroring.”
- Now, choose your Apple TV from the list. Your Mac screen will show up on your TV.
- That’s it! You can enjoy TikTok videos on your Apple TV.
How to Watch TikTok Videos on Android TV using iPhone or iPad
Want to watch TikTok on your Android TV using your iPhone or iPad? No problem!
- First, go into your Android TV’s settings and turn on the AirPlay option.
- Make sure both your iPhone or iPad and the Android TV are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open up the Control Center on your iPhone or iPad and tap on the “Screen Mirroring” icon.
- Choose your Android TV from the list of devices. Your iPhone or iPad screen will show on your TV.
- Once that’s done, open the TikTok app on your Android TV and start watching any video you want on the big screen. Cool, right?