How Does Hisense TV Casting Work?
Hey there! If you have a Hisense TV and want to know how to cast content like photos, videos, and even your screen, you’re in the right place! We’ll explain it step by step, so it’s super easy to understand.
What Do You Need First?
Before we dive in, let’s make sure you have everything you need:
- Google Chromecast: This little device helps you cast content from your phone or computer to your TV. Plug it into your TV’s HDMI port.
- Wi-Fi Connection: Make sure your TV and the device you’re casting from are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Google Home App: Download this app from the Play Store (for Android) or the App Store (for iOS).
Now, let’s get started!
Method 1: Using Google Chromecast
- Set Up Chromecast: Plug your Chromecast into your TV’s HDMI port.
- Connect to Wi-Fi: Make sure your Chromecast is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Get Google Home App: Download and install the Google Home App on your device.
- Start Casting:
- Select the HDMI source on your TV (usually labeled as HDMI).
- Open the Google Home App on your device and tap the “+” button.
- Choose “Set up device” and then “Set up new devices in your home.”
- The app will search for your Chromecast. When it finds it, click “continue.”
- You’ll see a code on your TV and in the app. If they match, click “That’s my code” in the Chromecast App.
- Now your Google Chromecast is ready to cast. If you have an app that’s compatible with Chromecast, just tap the cast button to view content on your Hisense TV.
- You can also cast your Android device’s screen from the settings.
Note: If your Hisense TV already has built-in Chromecast, you don’t need to plug anything into the HDMI port.
Method 2: Using Anyview Cast
Hisense Smart TVs have a feature called Anyview Cast, which lets you connect devices like smartphones and tablets to your TV wirelessly. You can share photos, watch videos, and even play games. Here’s how to use it:
- Both your device (phone, tablet, or PC/laptop) and your Hisense TV should be on the same Wi-Fi network.
- You can use Anyview Cast with Android devices and Windows PC/laptops.
2.1 Cast from an Android Device to Hisense TV:
- Use your Hisense TV remote to press the input button, then find and select Anyview Cast (the exact process may vary depending on your Hisense TV model).
- Your TV is now waiting for your Android device to connect.
- On your Android device (phone or tablet), go to settings, and look for the Cast option (it might be in “Bluetooth & Connections” or somewhere else, depending on your device brand).
- In the Cast option, make sure to enable Wireless Display from the three-dot menu. You’ll see a list of devices to cast to.
- Choose your Hisense TV from the list. Once your Android device is connected, your phone or tablet’s screen will start mirroring on your Hisense TV.