How Can I Get Cool Apps on My Hisense Smart TV?
Have you ever wanted to download fun apps on your Hisense Smart TV so you can watch your favorite shows and movies? It’s super easy, and I’ll show you how to do it in less than 10 minutes!
Step 1: Turning On Your Hisense TV
Before we start, make sure your Hisense TV is turned on. You’ll need that for this exciting process!
Step 2: Using the App Store
Depending on your Hisense TV model, there are two different ways to get apps: one using the App Store and the other using VEWD.
Getting Apps from the App Store
If your Hisense Smart TV uses the VIDAA operating system, you’re in luck because the App Store is your go-to place for apps. Here’s how you do it:
- First, find the “Apps” section on your TV, and then open the App Store. It’s like a store for apps!
- Once you’re inside the App Store, search for the app you want to download. You can use the search bar to look for it.
- When you find the app you want, click on its icon. It’s like clicking on a picture.
- Now, choose “Install” and wait for a few seconds while the app gets ready for you.
- Once it’s done, you’ll see the app on your TV screen, ready to use. How cool is that?
Getting Apps with VEWD
If the App Store doesn’t have the app you want, don’t worry! You can still get it on your Hisense TV using VEWD:
- Press the “Apps” button on your Hisense TV remote. It’s a special button just for apps!
- Look for the “VEWD App Store” and select it. This is like another app store that can help you find more apps.
- Inside the VEWD App Store, you can use filters or a search function to find the app you’re looking for.
- Click on the app icon you want, and then press the “OK” button on your remote. This tells your TV to get the app for you.
- The app will download and install itself on your Hisense Smart TV. You’ll be using it in no time!
How to Get Apps on Hisense Roku and Android TVs?
Okay, let’s talk about how you can get awesome apps on your Hisense Roku TV and Hisense Android TV. They both have slightly different ways to do it, so let’s check it out!
For Hisense Roku TVs
Many Hisense TVs use Roku as their brain, and here’s how you can download apps:
- First, turn on your TV, and you’re all set.
- Grab your remote and press the “Home” button. It’s like going back to your TV’s main menu.
- Look for “Streaming Channels” and select it. Then, click on “Search Channels.” This is where you find new apps.
- Type the name of the app you want in the search bar. Imagine it’s like typing a friend’s name to find them.
- When you see the app’s icon, click on it. Then, choose “Add Channel” to put it on your Hisense Roku TV. It’s like adding a new toy to your collection!
For Hisense Android TVs
Now, if your Hisense TV uses Android as its brain, here’s how to get apps:
- Make sure your TV is turned on and ready.
- Grab your remote again and press “Home.” It’s like going to your TV’s home base.
- This time, select “Apps,” then “Google Play Store.” It’s like your TV’s app store.
- In the Google Play Store, you’ll find a search icon. Click on it.
- Type the name of the app you want in the search bar. It’s like telling your TV what you’re looking for.
- When you see the app’s icon, click on it. Then, choose “Install” to get it on your Hisense Android TV. It’s like installing a new game on your phone!
How to Keep Your Hisense TV Apps Up to Date
Sometimes, your apps on your Hisense TV need a little update to stay fresh. Here’s how you can do it:
Reinstall an App
If an app isn’t updating on your Hisense Smart TV, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling it. It’s like getting a new and improved version of the app.
- First, go to your TV’s “Home” screen using your remote control.
- Find the app that needs updating and select it.
- Press the “red” button on your remote. It’s like giving a signal to remove the app.
- Confirm that you want to delete the app, and then press “OK.” It’s like saying, “Yes, I want it gone.”
- Now, reinstall the app following the instructions we talked about earlier in this article. This way, you’ll get the latest and greatest version of the app.
Update Your TV’s Firmware
Some apps on your Hisense TV are part of the TV’s system and can’t be deleted. If they’re not updating automatically, you can update your TV’s firmware, which should also update these apps.
- Go to your TV’s settings by pressing the “Cog Wheel” button (that’s the one that looks like a gear) on your Hisense remote control.
- In the settings, choose “All,” then “About,” and finally, pick “Software Update.”
- Click on “Detect” to see if there’s a new firmware update available. If there is, go ahead and install it. This should make your TV and its apps work smoothly.
Updating Google Play (For Android TVs)
If you have a Hisense Android TV and you’re using the Google Play Store for apps, here’s how to update them:
- If you notice an issue with one of your Android apps, go to the Google Play Store on your TV.
- Look up the app in the Play Store. If it’s not up-to-date, you’ll see an “Update” button. Click on that to get the latest version.
Having Trouble with Google Play?
If you’re using a Hisense Android TV and can’t access the Google Play Store, it’s best to reach out to the store where you bought your TV or the company that made it. They can help you out instead of trying to use third-party apps to get the Play Store. Usually, Android devices like Hisense TVs come with Google Play already set up, so they can sort it out for you.
How to Use Vewd on Your Hisense TV
Vewd is like a magical store in the cloud just for smart TVs. It has all sorts of cool apps that you can use on your TV. The best part? Vewd takes care of updating these apps, so you don’t have to worry about it. Let’s learn how to use Vewd on your Hisense TV.
Vewd is like a special online store for smart TVs. It’s packed with apps made just for your TV, and they’re all stored in the cloud. This means you can access them directly through Vewd. And guess what? Vewd takes care of updating these apps all on its own, so you don’t have to do anything!
Compatibility with Hisense TVs
Vewd mostly works with Android TVs, but it can also be put on some non-Android Smart TVs. Just keep in mind that if your TV isn’t using Android, you might need to update the Vewd app yourself.
How to Soft Reset Your Hisense TV
If you’ve tried everything else and your TV is still acting up, don’t worry! You can try a soft reset to get things back on track.
- First, unplug your TV from the wall. Give it a whole minute without any power.
- While you’re waiting, find your TV’s power button. It’s usually on the back, front, or sides of your TV, close to the buttons for changing channels and the volume.
- Hold down the TV’s power button for a good 30 seconds. Make sure you’re using the TV’s power button, not the one on your remote.
- After you’ve done this, your TV will do a soft reset. It’s like giving your TV a little nap and letting it reset itself.
- Once you’ve waited for that full minute and done the power button thing, plug your TV back in. It should start up again, all fresh and ready to go. This isn’t the same as just turning it on and off, it’s like giving your TV a good refresh.
So, if you ever have any trouble with your Hisense TV or you want to use cool apps through Vewd, just remember these steps. It’s like a TV makeover!