How Can You Put Diggz Xenon Kodi Build on Your Streaming Thingy?
Do you want to add the Diggz Xenon Kodi Build to your streaming device? It’s pretty simple, and I’ll show you how step by step!
What’s Diggz Xenon Kodi Build, Anyway?
First off, what’s this Diggz Xenon Kodi Build thing? Well, it’s like a special way to set up Kodi, a cool program for watching stuff. Lots of people like it because it works on different devices, even ones that aren’t super powerful, like a Firestick or an Android TV Box.
Which Diggz Build Should You Pick?
Okay, now you might wonder which Diggz Build is the best. Turns out, lots of folks really like the Diggz Xenon Kodi Build. Why? Because it’s got a ton of stuff to watch, it’s sorted into different categories, and it’s easy to use. Some people even say it’s one of the best Kodi Builds out there!
Before You Begin: Reset Kodi
Now, before you dive into installing any fancy Kodi Build, it’s a good idea to reset Kodi to its basic settings. This is something you can do on any device where you have Kodi installed. It helps make sure everything runs smoothly.
How Do You Put Diggz Xenon Kodi Build on Kodi?
If you want to add the Diggz Xenon Kodi Build to your Kodi program, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Open Kodi
First, open up Kodi on your device.
Step 2: Click the Settings Icon
In Kodi, look for the gear-shaped icon that stands for “Settings.” Click on it.
Step 3: Go to System
Inside the Settings menu, you’ll see a section called “System.” Click on that.
Step 4: Turn on Unknown Sources
Now, hover your pointer over “Add-ons” and make sure “Unknown sources” is turned on. If it’s not on, you’ll need to turn it on. A warning will pop up; just click “Yes.”
Step 5: Go Back to System Page
Press the back button on your remote or device until you’re back on the System page.
Step 6: Open File Manager
Next, select “File Manager.”
Step 7: Add a Source
Now, click on “Add source.”
Step 8: Enter the URL
You’ll see a box that says “<None>.” Type in this web address exactly as shown: https://diggz1.me/diggzrepo/
Step 9: Name the Source
Underneath the web address, there’s a box where you can give this source a name. You can call it “diggzrepo” or something else you like. Once you’ve named it, click “OK.”
Step 10: Go Back to System Screen
Use the back button again to go back to the System screen.
Step 11: Choose Add-ons
Now, choose “Add-ons.”
Step 12: Install from Zip File
Click “Install from zip file.”
Step 13: Confirm
Select “Yes” when asked if you want to install from an unknown source.
Step 14: Pick Your Source
Choose “diggzrepo” or whatever name you gave the source earlier.
Step 15: Select the Zip File
Click on the zip file named “Diggz_Repo.zip.”
Step 16: Wait for Installation
Be patient and wait for the message that says “Diggz Repository Build Wizard Add-on installed” to pop up. It might take a minute or two.
Step 17: Install from Repository
Now, choose “Install from repository.”
Step 18: Choose Diggz Repository
Select “Diggz Repository.”
Step 19: Pick a Wizard
If you’re using Kodi 19 Matrix, choose “Chef Matrix Wizard” or “Chef Nexus Wizard.”
Step 20: Install the Wizard
Click “Install” and wait for the message that says “The Chef Wizard Add-on installed” to appear. This might take a few minutes.
Step 21: Open the Wizard
Select “Chef Nexus Wizard” and click “Open.”
Step 22: Go to Build Menu
Inside the Wizard, look for the “build Menu” option.
Step 23: Choose Diggz Xenon Kodi Build
Click on “Diggz Xenon Kodi Build.”
Step 24: Continue
Step 25: Wait for the Download
Wait for the Xenon build to download. This might take a little time.
Step 26: Extracting Files
Next, you’ll see it extracting files. Let it finish.
Step 27: Reopen Kodi
Once everything’s done, go back to the main screen of Kodi.
Step 28: Be Patient
Wait for the menus to build and add-ons to install. This could take a few minutes, so don’t rush it.
How to Update Diggz Xenon Build
If you already have an older version of the Diggz Xenon Build and you’re not sure if there’s a newer one, don’t worry. If there’s an update available, you’ll usually get a pop-up message on your screen asking if you want to switch to the latest version. It’s that simple!
But if you didn’t get the update notification, here’s what you can do:
- Go to the Addons Section: In Kodi, head over to the Addons section.
- Select “Install from Repository”: Look for the Diggz Repository and click on it.
- Choose “Program Addons”: Inside the Diggz Repository, find Program Addons.
- Click on “Chef Nexus Wizard”: Select this option.
- Select “Auto Update” and Enable It: To make sure you automatically get the new version of the Xenon Kodi Build when it’s available, click on “Auto Update” and turn it on.
- Check Your Installed Version: If you want to know which version of the Diggz Xenon Build you have, click on “Configure,” and you’ll see the installed version. You can also disable update notifications from there if you want.
How to Use Diggz Xenon Build
Using Kodi with a build isn’t all that different from using Kodi without one. The main change is how it looks, and it can make Kodi easier to use, especially for newcomers. Let’s take Diggz Xenon Build as an example, but most builds work similarly.
1. Home Screen: When you open Kodi with Diggz Xenon Build, you’ll see a colorful home screen with a menu bar down the middle and a submenu bar below it.
2. Main Menu: When you select something from the main menu, related options appear in the submenu. For example, if you choose “Movies,” you’ll see options like “Search,” “Trending,” and “New Releases.”
3. Submenu Changes: The submenu options change when you select different items in the main menu. Try picking “TV Shows,” “IPTV,” or “Sports” to see how the submenus change.
4. Pre-Installed Addons: Builds like Diggz Xenon come with addons already installed. For instance, if you select “Movies,” you’ll see a list of movie addons that come with Diggz Xenon.
5. Exploring More Addons: If you want to explore additional addons beyond what’s shown on the main screen, you can do this:
- Select “Main Menu” in the menu bar (don’t click, just select).
- This will give you a new set of options to explore more addons.
So, using a build like Diggz Xenon makes Kodi look cooler and more user-friendly. It’s a great way to enjoy all the content Kodi has to offer!