Have you ever wondered, “How can I watch movies, TV shows, documentaries, and other cool stuff all in one place?” Well, you don’t need to wonder anymore!
Meet Kodi Navi-X!
There’s this thing called Kodi Navi-X addon, and it’s like a super helper for watching all kinds of things online! It’s really popular and it’s been around for a long time. It’s kind of like a magic box that lets you watch lots of free stuff on the internet.
Free Stuff and Where to Find It!
But, watching free stuff isn’t always super easy. Sometimes, the really cool and clear videos are locked depending on where you live in the world. It’s like having a treasure chest but not having the key! But don’t worry, there’s something called a VPN for Kodi that can be your special key to open up all those treasures!
Let’s Install Navi-X on Kodi!
In this chat, we are going to talk about how to get Navi-X added to Kodi. Plus, we will talk about how to fix some common issues people might have with it. So, if you’ve been having trouble, we’ve got you covered!
How Does Kodi Navi-X Work?
So, Kodi Navi-X is like a special helper you add to Kodi. Kodi is like your online TV where you can add lots of different helpers to watch movies, shows, documentaries, and more. Think of Kodi like a big toy box, and the Navi-X is a special toy you can add to it to play even more cool stuff!
How to Add Navi-X to Kodi Leia and Krypton!
So, you know how there are different versions of Kodi, right? Leia is the newest kid on the block, and Krypton is also super popular. And guess what, Navi-X works great with all of them!
Step-by-Step: Let’s Add Navi-X!
Alright, ready to add Navi-X to your Kodi? Here are the steps, nice and easy:
- Start Kodi and Find Settings: Open Kodi and look at the top left side. See the ‘Settings’ button? Click it! Then go to ‘File Manager’ and double click ‘Add Source’.
- Type the Link: Now, type this link http://kdil.co/repo/ and click ‘OK’. Name the media link ‘Kodil Repo’ and click ‘OK’ again.
- Go Back and Find Add-ons: Go back to the home screen. See the ‘Add-ons’ tab on the left side menu? Click it! Then, click on the top left box-shaped icon, choose ‘Install from zip file’, find ‘Kodil Repo’, and click ‘Kodil.zip’.
- Install Navi-X: Now, choose ‘Install from repository’, select ‘Kodil Repository’, find ‘Program Add-ons’, click ‘Navi-X’, and click ‘Install’.
- Enjoy Navi-X: Go back to the main menu, find ‘Program Add-ons’, click ‘Navi-X’, and enjoy!
Adding Navi-X to Kodi Jarvis!
If you’re using Kodi Jarvis version 16 or higher, adding Navi-X is pretty much the same, but the layout is a little different.
Notice the Layout Changes
In Jarvis, the main menu is at the bottom of the screen, laying flat or horizontally. In the newest versions, it’s standing up or vertically on the left side.
And you know the ‘System’ function in Krypton? It’s now called ‘Settings’ in the main menu. But don’t worry, using Navi-X is the same no matter which version of Kodi you have!
- Find the Settings and Add Source: Open Kodi, go to ‘Settings’, then ‘File Manager’, and double click ‘Add Source’.
- Type the Special Link: Type http://kdil.co/repo/, click ‘OK’, name it ‘Kodil Repo’, and click ‘OK’ again.
- Install from Zip File: Go back, find ‘Add-ons’, click the box-shaped icon, choose ‘Install from zip file’, and click ‘Kodil.zip’.
- Choose and Install Navi-X: Select ‘Install from repository’, choose ‘Kodil Repository’, click ‘Navi-X’ under ‘Program Add-ons’, and hit ‘Install’.
- Dive into Navi-X Fun: Go back to ‘Program Add-ons’, find Navi-X, and dive into the entertainment!
Fixing Problems with Navi-X!
Sometimes, when using Navi-X, you might run into some bumps. But don’t worry, we can totally fix them! Here are two common problems and how to solve them:
Error: “Check the Log for More Information”
Ever seen this error and felt frustrated? It’s when Kodi doesn’t let you watch what you really, really want to. But guess what, we can fix it!
How to Fix it:
- Clear Your Cache: Most times, fixing this error is as simple as cleaning up! To do this, you need to add another helper to Kodi called ‘Add-on installer’. Once you’ve added it, open the ‘maintenance tool’ add-on, click on ‘general add-on’, and choose ‘clear cache’.
- Still Not Working? Check for Geo-blocks: If clearing the cache doesn’t work, it might be because the content is locked for your location, also known as being ‘geo-blocked’. This means you need that special key we talked about before, a Kodi VPN, to access it!
What is Cache?
Just to explain a bit more, cache is like the temporary memory of your Kodi. It stores bits of information so that when you want to watch something again, it loads faster. But sometimes, it needs a clean-up to work properly again.
Why Did Navi-X Stop Working?
Sometimes, Navi-X might stop and it’s like, “Oh no! What happened?” This usually happens if you have an older version of either Kodi or Navi-X. It’s like having an old toy that doesn’t work as well as the new ones!
Here’s How to Fix It:
- Update Everything: Make sure you have the latest versions of Navi-X and Kodi. For Kodi, you want the latest Krypton version 17.
- Try Uninstalling and Reinstalling: If everything is updated and it’s still not working, you might need to remove Navi-X and then add it again. It’s like giving it a fresh start!
Wrapping Things Up!
Navi-X is super awesome. It’s the most loved and has been around the longest of all the Kodi add-ons. It has a huge collection where people share the latest and greatest movies, TV shows, and all sorts of entertaining things.