Hey, friends! Today, we’re talking about something super fun: the Pulse CCM Build on Kodi 17.3 Krypton. It’s a super-cool thing you can add to your Kodi, and guess what? It’s also one of the top 10 best things you can add! 🌟
What’s the Pulse CCM Build?
So, what is the Pulse CCM Build? Think of it as a super pack filled with lots of fun and cool things you can watch on Kodi. Kodi is a place where you can watch lots of different things like movies and TV shows, and the Pulse CCM Build makes it even better!
And here’s the awesome part: if you have a TV Box, a FireStick, or a Windows computer, you can use Pulse CCM Build! It’s easy to use and friendly for everyone! 📺
All About Awesome Add-ons!
Inside the Pulse CCM Build, there are lots of great add-ons. Add-ons are like extra parts that give you even more cool stuff to watch. And here’s the best part: ALL the add-ons in Pulse CCM Build work really well. That means more fun and less worry for you!
The Pulse CCM Build makes everything easy to find because it has different sections, and each section has its own category. So, you can easily move around and pick what you want to watch! 🎉
Let’s Get Pulse CCM Build on Kodi!
I bet you’re thinking, “How do I get this cool Pulse CCM Build?” Well, I’m here to help you with that! You can install it using something called Ares Wizard. Don’t worry; it’s not complicated. I’ll guide you through it step by step!
Step 1: Starting Off
- First, find and click on the gear icon. It’s like a little wheel!
- Now, click on ‘File Manager.’
- Here, we need to ‘Add Source.’
Step 2: Adding the Magic Source!
- Once you click ‘Add Source,’ click on ‘None.’
- Now, we will type in a special web address (URL). Type in: http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/.
- We are going to name it ‘Magic’!
Step 3: Installing Magic
- Go back to the main menu and find ‘Add-ons’ and click on it.
- Look for the package installer; it’s on the top left corner!
- Choose ‘Install from Zip File’ and click ‘Magic.’
Step 4: Getting Ares Wizard Ready!
- Now, you will see some options. Click ‘repository.aresproject’ and then click on ‘Repository.aresproject.zip.’
- Click on ‘Install from repository’ next.
- Choose ‘Ares Project,’ then ‘Program Add-ons,’ and finally, ‘Ares Wizard.’
- Click ‘Install,’ and in a few seconds, you will see a pop-up saying ‘Ares Wizard Enabled.’
Step 5: Opening Ares Wizard
- Go back to the home screen and click on ‘Add-ons.’
- Under ‘Program Add-ons,’ click on ‘Ares Wizard.’
- Here, click on ‘Browse Builds’ and choose ‘Pulse’ from the list.
Step 6: Getting a Pin Code
- You need a Pin Code to go further! Open up your web browser and type this URL: (https://ares-project.uk/showpin.php?action=getbuildpin)
- Click on ‘enter Pin’ and type in the 4 digits you got from the URL given above.
Step 7: Installing Pulse CCM Krypton!
- Now, click on ‘Pulse CCM Krypton’ and click ‘Proceed.’
- The downloading will start. Follow any instructions on the screen carefully.
- When it’s done downloading, you’ll see a pop-up. Click ‘NO’ -> ‘NO’ -> ‘OK.’
Step 8: Finishing Up!
- After all this, the installation is complete! Yay! 🎉
- You just need to restart Kodi once, and then, you are all ready to enjoy!
Conclusion: Enjoying Your New Add-ons!
Wasn’t that fun? Now you have lots of cool stuff to explore on Kodi with the Pulse CCM Build. Remember, if you have any questions or get stuck, you can always ask for help. Have a blast watching all the cool things! 🌟