Hey there! Today, I’m going to share with you a super fun and easy guide on how to add something cool to your Kodi. It’s called “Wookie Wizard,” and it’s an amazing tool, especially since Ares Wizard is not available anymore.
Why Wookie Wizard?
Wookie Wizard is super-duper because it lets you download lots of other things to use on your Kodi. This means you can make your Kodi even more fun! And guess what? It always has the newest and coolest stuff because it’s updated regularly, and it’s super speedy.
Inside Wookie Wizard, there are over 200 builds. Builds are like little packages of fun that you can add to your Kodi, and each one can be added with just one click! How cool is that?
Let’s Get Started!
Let me walk you through how to get Wookie Wizard on your Kodi. Just follow my steps, and you’ll have it in no time!
- Opening Kodi: Start by opening Kodi on whatever you use it on.
- Going to System: Next, go to ‘System.’
- Finding File Manager: Now, select ‘File Manager.’
- Adding a Source: Here, you’ll choose ‘Add Source.’
- Entering a URL: After that, where it says ‘None,’ you’ll type in this web address: http://wookiespmc.com/wiz/
- Naming the Source: Once you’ve put in the web address, hit ‘Done.’ Now, give it a name you’ll remember, like “Wookie.”
- Finishing Up: After naming it, hit ‘OK.’
Installing Wookie Wizard:
Alrighty! Now, let’s get Wookie Wizard installed!
- Back to Home: Go back to the home screen of Kodi.
- To the System, Again: Choose ‘System’ again.
- Adding On: Next, pick ‘Add-Ons.’
- Installing from Zip File: Choose ‘Install from Zip file.’
- Picking Your Source: Find and select the name you chose, like “Wookie.”
- Selecting the Zip File: Now, pick the zip file named “Click Me – Succumb to the Wookie.zip.”
- Waiting for a Bit: Wait for a little notification that says ‘Add-on enabled.’
Opening Wookie Wizard:
Yay! We’re almost there!
- Back to Home: Go back to your home screen again.
- Opening Program Addons: Go to ‘Program Addons.’
- Opening Wookie Wizard: Open up the Wookie Wizard you just added.
- Giving it a Moment: Wait a bit, like a minute or so, to let Wookie Wizard get all loaded up with the latest and greatest builds and plugins.
Time to Explore!
Woohoo! You did it! Now you can look through the Wookie Wizard and pick all the cool builds you want for your Kodi. Enjoy and have a blast exploring all the new stuff you can do!
Remember, it’s super simple, and if you follow these steps, you’ll have lots of new fun things on your Kodi in no time!